Friday, May 23, 2008

rambles

I find this whole blogging thing super relaxing! i also realize that there are certain people in this world that you automatically connect with and others that really.. not so much! And thats OK... I used to think that everyone needed to like me in order for my world to function, but as I get older i realize that this is not the case.. Maybe it isn't so much as I get older but as I contiue to figure out who I am, and what makes me tick. This is an ever changing topic "who I am" but feel that this is a whole other post entirley! back to what I was saying! there are some people who understand me and can appreciate the humor and world wind that is my life,and others who well don't really get it.
The bottom line is this. i am who i am and i will no longer apologize for that! I was talking to a client the other day, trying to make funny converstation to pass the akward time to pass, and no kidding you. all she did was look at me with a strange look on her face everytime I said something. In another life this really wouldl bother me, but now.. I could care less. I mean i want to be nice to those that I come into contact with, but geeze.. do I have to try and please everyone! The awnser.. no I am what I am and I will be happy about that!!!

WOW this is a ramble. but its late and I just needed to unwind a little. I am hoping that in the very near future that I will have pics up and so forth.. to really make this mi\y own.. heaven knows I cant have the sstandard issue thing.. it has to be my very one!!!

toodles

2 comments:

emblair said...

And those of us who love you, love you for who you are. So stick with it!!!

Ku'ulei said...

Ditto to Emily's comment! You are who you are and we all love it! I must say you do add life to the parties and you are so entertaining. :) What we do WITHOUT your stories?! Ha ha! Work it girl! :)